In today’s environment, profitability for many real estate teams is razor-thin. A keen appreciation of the numbers behind the numbers will give you the edge you need.
- Critical decision-making tools needed to focus on increasing profits while offering superior services.
- How these techniques can be smoothly integrated into the daily operation of your team.
- Set financial objectives to achieve superior performance.
- Understand basic financial terms and definitions.
- Understand a basic financial statement.
- Implement financial-based decisions to improve productivity and profitability.
- Identify factors affecting the profitability of a team.
- Develop an expense budget to monitor your team’s progress.
- Analyze the effects of operational changes to your bottom line.