Strategic business planning and implementation are fundamental to the success of any real estate company. The plan must be relevant and address both internal and external changes and challenges. In addition, it must be guided by the company’s values, vision and mission. It should also be executed so that every staff and/or team member is positioned to optimize their contribution.
This one-day course provides you with a process for developing a strategic business plan, guidelines for implementing that plan and methods for how to apply the plan to real world situations.
- Create a clear mission statement that guides your decision making.
- Understand the impact of external dynamics and internal change within your business.
- Develop action-oriented objectives and assign responsibility and accountability.
- Examine the effects and impact of both marketplace and company changes on planning.
- Establish a control of discipline to organize, implement and manage the business plan.
This course will be available for classroom delivery beginning June/July.
Virtual to be announced shortly thereafter.