Today’s managers must deal with a myriad of leadership challenges, such as recruiting, managing turnover, training and mentoring; in addition to running a successful and profitable business. To succeed, you must develop and implement a leadership strategy that addresses these challenges and has the flexibility to adapt to different personalities and different situations.
As a result of this course students will be able to:
- develop effective sales associates who are aligned with the company’s culture
- understand & adjust your leadership style based on the individual and the situation
- harness performance strategies to ensure agents will reach their full potential
- describe the ideal candidate for a sales agent
- create a retention strategy as part of the sales development process
- identify individuals motivating factors
- describe Situational Leadership
- identify the critical elements of a learning program
- implement a learning program
- list skill development needs of your agents
- develop the skills necessary to coach, mentor and hold people accountable
This course will be available for classroom delivery beginning June/July.
Virtual to be announced shortly thereafter.