This course is the required ‘core course’ for the NEW Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE) certification! The first and ONLY negotiating certification recognized by the National Association of REALTORS®!
Learn how to earn the new RENE certification — click here >>
Bonus! This course is also recognized as both an ABR and SRS elective and awards two (2) CRB credits!
CLICK HERE to view the upcoming RENE courses. Check back often to find a Course and location that meets your interests.
This 2-day Course is an interactive experience to help negotiators elevate their game! You will examine all types of negotiation formats and methods so that you can play the game to win. A full spectrum of tips, tools, techniques and advantages will be provided so that negotiators can provide effective results for their client. The second day of the course focuses on real-world field scenarios to help negotiators apply the power tools, techniques and tactics learned on the first day.
Understanding the tactics and techniques is one thing, but learning how to recognize them being done and using them effectively requires practice. These field scenarios provide the foundational experience and practice negotiators need to master so they can effectively advocate for their clients.
The RENE Certification Course is:
- in preparation,
- being open to options,
- knowing how to effectively work with tradeoffs,
- knowing how to compromise without giving essential components away,
- and reaching a resolution that your client can find acceptable
You will soon realize that the “win-win” objective is merely a perception. Power comes from leveraging your options and alternatives so that the client has the best possible choices to consider and knows what the downside could be for each choice presented.
Real estate professionals encounter all sorts of people, personalities, situations, behind the scenes issues, and adverse and competing objectives of the parties.
- When and how to negotiate
- Craft a plan/strategy for any negotiation
- Recognize patterns and tactics being utilized
- Adjust your communication style to achieve optimum results with any party in the transaction
- Successfully apply the principles of persuasion to any negotiation situation
- Effectively negotiate face-to-face, on the phone or through e-mail and other media
- Review some of the tips and tools professionals need to master
- Understand the tactics, techniques and power tools and how to recognize them being done
- Practice putting them in action through real-world field scenarios
- FSBO and Buyer Agents
- Seasoned Agent and New Agents
- Two Seasoned Agents
Bring this course to your organization! Contact Dawn Headtke at email@example.com for licensing information.